This page is intended to help educators and other building-based personnel find tools and resources to support students with intensive needs, including students with disabilities and those who have not responded to validated intervention programs delivered with fidelity. General and special education teachers, interventionists, school psychologists, school counselors, and others may find this information helpful.
Supporting Students During COVID-19
Sample Lesson and Strategies
- Sample Lessons to Support Continuity of Learning
- Virtual Lesson Example: Show Me the Number Using Base Ten Blocks
- Virtual Lesson Example: Foundational Reading Skills
- FAQs on Collecting Progress Monitoring Data Virtually
- Screening and Progress Monitoring Practices in Virtual Settings